Here at Renewal Food Bank our desire is to strengthen our community by meeting the needs of the most vulnerable people in East King County. We partner with City of Bellevue and other local social services, businesses, schools, churches, and individuals who have a heart to feed the hungry in our community. We need your help!
Here are some ways you can partner with us:
- Tell those in need about us and help them get the groceries they need!
- Volunteer at Renewal Food Bank — one time, bi-monthly, every week
- Support RFB at work through your company’s United Way campaign
- Organize a neighborhood food drive — we can help you get started
- Set up a food donation bin at your school, church, or place of business
- Bring your family or child’s scout troop to Renewal Food Bank to volunteer
- Head up a food drive at your child’s school
- Bring food collected weekly from local business partners to the food bank
- Deliver food to housebound individuals
- Help pay the monthly bills with a monetary donation to Renewal Food Bank
We welcome your help and suggestions. We need you!
Together we can build a strong community and care for the most vulnerable.
To Volunteer, send email to: